|Checked the bend of the strips in a dry fit.|
The picture shows a dry fit (no epoxy) to be sure the strips would not crack. All went well and I proceeded with the epoxy. It was a bit messy so I didn't get my phone out to take a picture, but you get the idea.
|Evened out the sides on the jointer.|
|Cut down on the bandsaw closer to finished dimensions.|
Having nothing to size it off of, the end of the tiller that goes through the transom and connects to the rudder will be left uncut until I have it built. I'll shape the handle end for something to do while I wait for the arrival of the kit. For now I can walk around with my tiller and tell people, "look I started a boat!"